Quarantine Tips While you Work-From-Home
To help combat these issues and keep us all entertained and mentally-centered, the Uwila Warrior Team has put together a list of their favorite at-home activities. Please take care of yourself and stay happy, healthy and safe!
- Get some downward dogs into the mix with the new yoga app, Glo
- Cull your closet and make an appointment for The RealReel to pickup (who knows, you can make some $$$)
- Use your slow cooker, instant pot, etc. to make some steel-cut oats for breakfast- Here's a recipe from the blog Well Plated by Erin
- Find a stairwell and run some flights... won’t take much to exhaust yourself
- Clean out your underwear drawer- this is the time to refresh your collection
- Clean out your cleaning products under your sink and research healthier and cleaner options. For example, check out Three Main
- Implement a daily meditation and moment of mindfulness into your day using Prezence (a mindfulness app).
- Learn how to give yourself a Gua Sha facial
- At home coffee body scrub- all you need is coconut oil and used coffee grounds
- Learn to knit from local company Third Piece thirdpiece.com. Great local Boston company!
- Cook something you love or haven’t had time to try! My personal favorite is "The Stew" by Alison Roman
- Check out the new Netflix series, Goop Lab (this is a team favorite!)
- Refresh your workout gear- Girlfriend Collective has the best activewear made of recycled materials and they are *so comfortable*
- Listen to a podcast, or two! Personally, I like Girlboss Radio
- Keep your mind active and stimulated! Try a puzzle- this one features some notable women of the last 150 years
Perfect Fit Promise
We also offer a Perfect Fit Promise so we can make sure your underwear fits like a glove. If you don’t love your first pair of Uwila Warrior underwear, we’ll send you a different size or style of a similar price point, free of charge. Plus, you can keep your first pair.