Take Back Bag by For Days
With a mission to keep stuff out of landfills, we are excited to partner with For Days -- the best selling, biggest, and most fun rewards and recycling program in the world.
The Take Back Bag is here to start a circular revolution and end fashion waste. Here’s what to do: order a Take Back Bag, clean out your closet, and send your filled bag to For Days.
Once you register your bag, you'll receive $20 in Closet Cash credit towards your next purchase from For Days for every Take Back Bag you ordered.
- What’s the impact of the Take Back Bag?
- Each Take Back Bag saves 1596 gallons of water, 151 pounds of CO2 emissions, and 15 pounds of fashion waste from landfill.
- So far, For Days has saved 3M pounds of clothing from landfill, 24 million pounds of C02, and 3.2 million gallons of water through its Take Back program.
- What do they accept?
- For Days accepts all apparel items and socks, underwear, sheets, pillow cases, towels, linens, shoes, and handbags in any condition. Ripped, torn or stained, your oldies will get a new life with the help of our recycling partners and be diverted from landfills.
- How do you send it back?
- Scan the QR code on your bag for shipping instructions. You will have the option to generate a USPS QR code or print a mailing label for drop off.
- Why is it better to use a Take Back Bag than other donation options
- 85% of ALL textiles end up in landfills and the average American throws away 80lbs of clothing a year. That includes resale, recycling, and donation efforts. If you send used items to For Days, they go through a sorting and grading process with our recycling partners to determine their next best life.
Perfect Fit Promise
We also offer a Perfect Fit Promise so we can make sure your underwear fits like a glove. If you don’t love your first pair of Uwila Warrior underwear, we’ll send you a different size or style of a similar price point, free of charge. Plus, you can keep your first pair.