We wear clothes every single day. Underwear every single day. Shoes every single day. And yet, splurging on the good kinds is still considered exactly that—a splurge.
Here and now, let’s erase “buyer’s remorse” from our lexicons and admit that investing in a high quality wardrobe is one of the smartest things you can do for your closet, your confidence, and your convenience. Say it loud, ladies. We deserve the best.
Here are five quotes to live by from leading fashionistas. Share ‘em to your Insta, and make sure you follow us @UwilaWarrior.
1. “Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives you pleasure, it is worth doing well.” - Vivienne Westwood
2. “Always wear pretty underwear, on account of you just never know.” - Jill Connor Browne, The Sweet Potato Queens’ Book of Love
(Pssst… THIS is pretty underwear.)
3. “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” - Marilyn Monroe
4. “Women have a pair of underwear for work, for date night, for girls night out, for the gym, for watching TV on the couch, and I wondered, why can’t they all be the same pair?” - Lisa Mullan, UW’s founder. ((They can now!)
5. “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” - Miuccia Prada
What’s your reason? Shop UW now!